Validation Engineer - ADAS - Automotive
- Job Title
- Validation Engineer - ADAS - Automotive
- Job ID
- Turin, TO
- Other Location
A growing multinational is seeking to hire qualified engineers to create a new team in Turin, Italy for their autonomous driving solutions:
- Perform code validation according to validation plans and review with Senior engineers.
- Issues defect reports for any defects found.
- Performs Module/Unit tests. Create test plan for function modules.
- Performs software testing, checks against specifications and records all the items that meet or fail w.r.t specifications and investigate the issues.
- Performs ECU functionality checks on vehicle at customer site or as needed.
- Analyze testing results, validates code, identifies issues or problems & provide recommendations for further improvement.
- Report test results internally and to customer.
- Conducts root cause analysis of problems and provides guidance to customer in problem resolution.
- Performs complex quality checks. Identifies and analyzes quality problems.
- Determines impact and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Create basic and detailed design documents and present material at Design
- Review meetings & implement the changes as required.
- 3 years of experience in automotive industry related to V&V of electronic components.
- Writing test cases for system and software requirements.
- Experience in the use of DSPACE tool chain (Controldesk, Automationdesk) or equivalent tools for real time testing of ECUs.
- Understanding of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
- Building automation scripts using Python.
- Good communication in English (written & spoken).
- Experience in the test and validation of ADAS features like ACC, AEB and LKAS, desired
- Experience with ASM simulator (or equivalent) in scenario-based testing desired
- ISQTB certification desired
- Knowledge of ISO26262 desired
- Required Skills
• 3 yrs exp in automotive electronic components V&V
• Writing test cases for system & SW rqmnts
• DSPACE tool chain (Controldesk, Automationdesk) for real time testing of ECUs.
• Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
• Building automation scripts using Python.
• English fluency
- Optional Skills
• Test & validation of ADAS features(i.e. ACC, AEB, LKAS).
• ASM simulator in scenario-based testing.
• ISQTB certification.
• Knowledge of ISO26262.
Option 1: Create a New Profile