Process Quality Leader
- Job Title
- Process Quality Leader
- Job ID
- Villanova d'Asti, AT 14019
- Other Location
Siamo alla ricerca, per conto di una grande azienda del settore automotive, di un PROCESS QUALITY LEADER
Process Quality Leader/Engineer
- Assure technical regulation and standards requirements defined by engineering technical specification / drawings
- Assure, in collaboration with Program Managers, that process qualification / validation program plan is respected following Customer requirements (process verifications and PPAP phases).
- Define in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering, process and product control methods.
- Assure that testing and controls are performed in manufacturing operations to guarantee product and customer requirements.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods, promoting statistical process controls and process capability analysis tests, where necessary.
- Assure a correct management of not compliant products and suggest corrective actions
- To follow the production flow up to each single process step, promoting actions to assay the overall process efficiency, to prevent failure and faults and to detect the root causes affecting the good performance of the final product: in order to effectively carry out his function, he will coordinate the process quality supervisors, who carry out operational quality control tasks & Audits on production lines/machines, and support the search of defects root causes.
- Metrology rooms, internal and external laboratories are at disposition.
- Define and share with Manufacturing Engineering and R&D Dept, the contents of corrective and improvement action plans to face internal and customer issues (whenever possible root causes identified and countermeasures have to became new standard to be considered during the development of new product and processes, with R&D and Manufacturing Eng dept)
- Prepare and coordinate activities to sustain customers and control authorities audits.
- Maintain and monitor main indicators relevant to product output, preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and making recommendations for corrective actions
- Weekly scrap reports in value/pcs/by line and suggested improvements reporting up to the plant manager (data management with Controlling Dept support)
- To support and cooperate in the operator training (with focus on quality and awareness);
- Reporting on periodical bases the status of the improvement action planned to the TOP management
- Education degree: Bachelor's and University Degree in Industrial Engineering -mechanical or aeronautical- will be preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed in Italian and English (able to speak fluently also with Foreign Customers)
- Five years of experience in manufacturing environment of automotive and/or aeronautical sector
- At least 3 years in Quality Department inside a manufacturing plant with MIG-TIG welding and assembly processes.
- IATF 16949,VDA and AIAG requirements/methodology. Experience as process auditor will be strongly appreciated.
- Technical drawing has to be known and understood (GD&T - metrological competences are also strongly appreciated)
- Previous technical experiences with machines & laboratories equipment.
- Quality engineering practices have to be known (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC,PPAP, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA process/8D, Lean manufacturing concepts, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office) including presentations and databases data analysis are mandatory.
Sede di lavoro:
Tipo di contratto:
Contratto a tempo indeterminato, inquadramento da definire in funzione dell’esperienza acquisita
- Required Skills
• Education degree: Bachelor's and University Degree in Industrial Engineering -mechanical or aeronautical- will be preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed in Italian and English (able to speak fluently also with Foreign Customers)
• Five years of experience in manufacturing environment of automotive and/or aeronautical sector
• At least 3 years in Quality Department inside a manufacturing plant with MIG-TIG welding and assembly processes.
• Quality engineering practices have to be known (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC,PPAP, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA process/8D, Lean manufacturing concepts, etc.)
Option 1: Create a New Profile