Senior Digital Design Verification Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Digital Design Verification Engineer
- Job ID
- Bucharest, Romania, RO-B 020976
- Other Location
Our multinational client, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance optical sensors is in search of an:Senior Digital Design Verification (DV) Engineer - Bucharest, Romania
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for design verification of mixed signal integrated circuits, using both directed tests and constrained random regressions
- Proficiency in System Verilog and UVM including: writing checkers and assertions, customizing constraints, troubleshooting, getting functional coverage collection using cover groups etc.
- Technical and team leadership – both within the internal project DV team (digital and mixed-signal verification), but also directly supporting customers during project reviews or status calls
- Primary focus is on (digital) design verification, but proficiency with mixed signal design verification and creation / validation of models are a plus
- Creation of test benches and automated verification simulations
- Performing block level and top level design verification
- Generation of relevant documentation (DV Plan, DV execution plan, customer reviews, etc.)
- Experience with formal DV is a plus.
- Master’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering with 10 years (senior) or 5 years (staff) of experience in Design Verification
- Experience (senior) or exposure (staff) to project or technology leadership role
- System Verilog / UVM based DV experience. Formal DV experience is a plus.
- Collaborative and respectful team player with mentoring skills, and passionate about achieving team goals
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required, as real time customer level technical interface and design / team leadership is necessary.
- Experience with relevant CAD tools.
- Fluent business English
- Required Skills
Master degree Electrical Engg 5+ yrs exp
System Verilog/UVM DV exp
Option 1: Create a New Profile