Electronic System Integrator
- Job Title
- Electronic System Integrator
- Job ID
- Busto Arsizio, VA 21052
- Other Location
Per conto di un’azienda che produce componenti per apparecchi domestici in forte crescita, siamo alla ricerca di un Electronics System Integrator.
We are looking for an Electronic System Integrator, with the responsibility spanning from requirements definition, solutions selection and design validation.
Definition and execution of proper qualification plan to release robust products in the market should be your first priority. Project leading attitude with internal resources and/or external suppliers is completing the role.
The candidate will be in charge of the integration, testing and validation of complex electronic systems including power inverters, induction coils, user interfaces, embedded control systems, and harness, as well as ensuring the compliance to International Safey and EMC standards.
The candidate will work with a multi-disciplinary group of professionals including Hardware, Power Electronics, Firmware, Mechanical, Thermodynamic and Reliability engineers, in order to ensure the perfect flawless integration of the respective part of the design
Besides solid understanding of the System Integration principles, the ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of EMI/EMC standards, analogue electronics, power electronics and microprocessor architecture.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Develop hardware and software specifications of electronic control systems to be used into induction cooktops;
- Create and release technical documentation, such as FMEA, 8D, tech reports, tech manuals;
- Create, in collaboration with HW/FW engineers, HW and SW test plans;
- Software debugging at product level;
- Supervise and collaborate to the construction of prototypes and participates to laboratory activities;
- Follow certifications of new products (LVD and EMC);
- Participate in software simulations in Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow;
- Work closely with the FW designer and System Engineers to ensure that the design can meet the quality targets;
- Support technology transfer from development phase into mass production;
- Dive into and take ownership for critical design issues;
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability and testing.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in system Integration role, preferably in the white goods or consumer electronics industries.
- Hard skills:
- System integration principles;
- Embedded systems;
- Definition of system Requirement definition;
- Definition of test plans, preferably using the V-cycle approach;
- Analogue and Digital Electronics;
- FMEA of electronic systems;
- Control Theory.
- Ability to work in team;
- Result oriented;
- Creative, problem solving mindset;
- Willingness to take on new and challenging tasks;
- Strong analytical skills, experience in solving practical issues and engaging cross-functional teams of multiple process partners to a consensus;
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines; handle multiple tasks;
- Self-driven and motivated;
- Quick learner;
- Critical Thinker.
- Optional appreciated competences:
- Basics of Project Management (GANTT, Agile methodology);
- People and/or project leadership experience.
- Fluent Italian and English languages.
- Required Skills
● Master degree in Electronic Engineering
● At least 2 years of experience in system Integration role.
o System integration principles
o Embedded systems
o Definition of system Requirement definition
o Definition of test plans, preferably using the V-cycle approach
o Analogue and Digital Electronics
o FMEA of electronic systems
o Control Theory
Option 1: Create a New Profile