- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Busto Arsizio, VA 21052
- Other Location
Per conto di un’azienda che produce componenti per apparecchi domestici in forte crescita, siamo alla ricerca di un Project Manager.
The candidate will be in charge of the planning and management of multiple projects developed by a staff of 25 multi-disciplinary professionals including hardware, power electronics, firmware, mechanical, thermodynamic and reliability engineers.
Besides the design phase, the PM candidate will take care of managing multiple customization projects asked by clients, up to the industrialization and mass production phase.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Set project timelines, in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Define and maintain the project plans;
- Assign and balance resources both within and between projects;
- Monitor project deliverables;
- Measure and report project KPIs;
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress;
- Help resolving resource conflicts, by active resource rebalancing;
- Coordinate with design, manufacturing, accounting, quality, IT, sales, procurement and other functions for the accomplishment of the project goals;
- Conduct periodic product benchmarking;
- Understand customer needs and valuesand act to ensure customer satisfaction and manage expectations.
Competence Requirements (Hard Skills)
- Degree in Engineering Management or Electric/Electronic Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in Project Management roles, preferably in the white goods or consumer electronics industries;
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (GANTT, Waterfall, PERT, WBS, Scrum, Kanban, Visual Planning, etc.);
- Demonstrated project management skills. At least 2 years in the role. Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) is a plus;
- Experience in leading multiple projects across multiple resources simultaneously. Managing both high and low impact projects with critical target dates utilizing solid Project Management skills to ensure success/completion.
Behavioral Requirements (Soft Skills):
- Ability to work in team;
- Result oriented;
- Creative, problem solving mindset;
- Strong analytical skills, experience in solving practical issues and engaging cross-functional teams of multiple process partners to a consensus;
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines; handle multiple tasks;
- Self-driven and motivated;
- Quick learner;
- Critical Thinker.
- Optional appreciated competences:
- Basics of Project Management (GANTT, Agile methodology);
- People and/or project leadership experience.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Required Skills
● Degree in Engineering Management or Electric/Electronic Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in Project Management roles, preferably in the white goods or consumer electronics industries;
● Solid knowledge of project management tools;
● Experience in leading multiple projects across multiple resources simultaneously.
Option 1: Create a New Profile