Senior IC Design Verification Engineer - Mixed Signal
- Job Title
- Senior IC Design Verification Engineer - Mixed Signal
- Job ID
- Munich, GERMANY, BY 80807
- Other Location
Our German client, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance semiconductor sensor solutions is in search of an:
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Define verification strategy for digital and mixed-signal IPs as per system requirements. Define testbench architecture and partition, develop verification plan, and interact with digital, mixed-signal and analog design engineers for feature extraction.
- Apply state-of-art methodologies (UVM, Formal Verification) and develop efficient and reusable verification environments and testbench components. Develop IP-level and system-level testbenches maximizing coverage and re-use. Develop constraint random tests, checkers and coverage models based on IC specifications.
- Define infrastructure to support mixed-signal verification and analog/real-number behavioral modelling.
- Support/Perform execution of verification plans, which includes environment setup, regression running (RTL and gate-level), coverage collection, failure debug.
- Support technical communication with customer (and/or marketing) and other work-packages, including: presentation in design reviews, test requirements, defining / tracking / working to ensure schedule adherence and interactive problem solving.
- Mentor junior / younger engineers learn required knowledge and experience through projects work.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 7 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience – with an emphasis in Digital Verification or a similar specialty.
- Expertise and technical leadership in digital verification, including testbench architecture and verification planning and execution of digital and mixed-signal designs.
- Expertise in IPs (block-level) and integrated systems (top-level) verification with reusable components and coverage models.
- Expertise in SystemVerilog for verification using advanced verification methodologies (UVM, SVA or similar), including constrained random and metric driven verification.
- Experience in Formal verification.
- Experience with EDA tools used for simulation, regressions, feature extraction and verification planning. Ability to set up and automate verification tasks is a plus.
- Experience with System Verilog RNM and analog behavioral modelling.
- Familiarity with digital design and analog flows and methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Tcl, Perl) for automation and code generation.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent team player; calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills, ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Required Skills
Electrical Engg university degree
Digital verification exp (incl testbench architecture, verification planning, execution of digital&mixed-signal design).
Block level IPs and integrated systems verification SystemVerilog (UVM, SVA or similar)(RNM)
Python, Tcl, Perl
- Optional Skills
German language skills
Option 1: Create a New Profile