Technical Recruiter - Munich, Germany (m/w/d)
- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter - Munich, Germany (m/w/d)
- Job ID
- Munich, BY 80807
- Other Location
A growing multinational is seeking to hire a permanent full time Technical Recruiter for their recruitment team in Munich, German. Our client is an IT company that supplies software solutions to automotive companies:
- Screen, interview, and pre-select candidates against open positions and proactively build database of suitable candidates.
- Partner and work closely with hiring managers, advise them on search strategy and identify the best candidates for their roles.
- Plan, coordinate and drive recruitment activities. Guide candidates as well as hiring managers through the recruitment process.
- Be point of contact for the candidate through the recruitment process till onboarding.
- Work closely with other recruiters also based in other countries, share best practices, participate in, and coordinate ongoing activities.
- Participate actively in other initiatives like company referral program, employer branding marketing initiatives, university connect, systems and process improvements etc.
- Support in recruitment statistics reporting and other administration work.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent with major in Human Resource Management or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- Experience in Automotive Software recruitment is an advantage.
- Ability to work in fast-paced recruitment environment, take initiatives, work with minimal hand holding and direction.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the company demonstrating relationship management while partnering with the stakeholders.
- Team player with experience\ openness to work in multicultural international environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguity.
- Assertive as well as high networking and negotiating skills.
- Advanced level of English and German (written and spoken).
- Required Skills
University degree or equivalent practical experience.
2-5 ys exp in end-to-end recruitment.
German C1 or native.
- Optional Skills
Experience in Automotive IT recruitment is an advantage.
Option 1: Create a New Profile