Global Customer Supply Chain Solutions Specialist - Funchal, Portugal
- Job Title
- Global Customer Supply Chain Solutions Specialist - Funchal, Portugal
- Job ID
- Funchal, Portugal, PT-30
- Other Location
- Madeira, Portugal
Our multinational client, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance semiconductor sensor solutions is in search a:
- Key role in the EDI initialization project within the company to define concepts, ensure customer and functionality requirements are understood and implemented by the project team; this includes pilot roll out.
- drive Customer Supply Chain Programs (eg. JIT, VMI) including EDI with Customers on a Global basis together with IT and other stakeholders involved. You will therefore be responsible for the E2E solution containing a project initiation phase, implementation phase incl. contractual setup, followed by an evaluation period. This all according to project management principles.
- Cross-functional Coordinator & Partner (IT System & Processes, IT Business Partner, Sales, Business Lines, Customer Service), regarding overall supply chain related aspects, eg. which supply chain terms to be taken up and/or reviewed in Customer contracts, advise which supply chain solution setup would fit best to the nature of the customer and the company, consequently, drive the implementation of it.
- Continuous performance evaluation of the implemented solutions and, where possible, cooperation with customers to further improve our services in the area of supply chain solutions.
- Together with the other Global Service and team members, you’ll be leading and/or contributing to overall Customer Service required System and Process improvements topics incl. process flows and RACI matrix in the area of Global Customer Service. As Customer Supply Chain Solutions Specialist your analysis coming from reports and findings are of importance to ensure the right aspects are driven to realize expected results.
- Internal & external contact person regarding translating customer requirements into practical solutions and align with contractual terms
- Overall participation in Roadmap Projects; this goes for Customer Service related roadmap topics and for topics that are part of the Global Supply Chain roadmap.
- Master’s degree or a higher professional education
- At least 7 - 10 years solid experience in similar business environment in the area of Customer Service, Sales and/or Supply Chain Planning Roles
- Excellent knowledge of customer service principles, EDI and practices, including JIT and VMI
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to work as a true team player with proven Project/Program Management track record
- Ability to drive decisions in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- High analytical, problem-solving and report analysis skills
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and cultural awareness
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computer applications (SAP, SD preferred, MS-Office, Visio etc.)
- Very good command of English language
- Experience in the Semiconductor and/or Automotive Industry is highly preferred
- Required Skills
7+ yrs exp in Customer Service, Sales and/or Supply Chain Planning Roles
Customer service principles, EDI and practices, including JIT and VMI
SAP, SD preferred, MS-Office, Visio etc.
English language skills
- Optional Skills
Exp in Semiconductor and/or Automotive Industry is highly preferred
Option 1: Create a New Profile