Quality, Safety & Health (QESH, QSHE, HSE, SHEQ, ) Advisor - Germany
- Job Title
- Quality, Safety & Health (QESH, QSHE, HSE, SHEQ, ) Advisor - Germany
- Job ID
- Düsseldorf, Germany, DE
- Other Location
On behalf of our German client, a global leader in fluids engineering for oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing and other industrial markets, we are searching for a:
- Administrative support in the creation and processing of documentation within the QESH management system, including the introduction and further development of processes.
- Creation of reports and evaluations of QESH activities
- Ensure that staff comply with the company's procedures as laid down in the company QA manuals.
- Support of the QESH manager in the implementation of central tasks.
- Formulation and implementation of the QESH objectives
- Ensure compliance with QESH guidelines
- Maintaining the certification of management systems
- Support of the site managers in order to jointly guarantee a safe execution of the projects.
- Performance of internal safety and quality audits both in the office and on site at the customer's premises.
- Maintenance and control of project development documents
- Preparation of deviation reports in order to agree appropriate measures to improve quality with the parties involved.
- Complete incident and accident reporting according to company processes.
- Relevant experience in HSE / QESH Role preferably within process plants for petrochemicals, refining, LNG, bio-polymers and biofuels industries
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001, SCC (Safety Certificate for Contractors)
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Group Accident Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Excellent working environment
- Continuous development opportunities
- Required Skills
HSE / QESH exp w/in process plants for petrochemicals, refining, LNG, bio-polymers and biofuels industries
ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001, SCC
English and German fluency
Option 1: Create a New Profile