3D Image Sensors Characterization Engineer
- Job Title
- 3D Image Sensors Characterization Engineer
- Job ID
- Zurich, Switzerland, ZH
- Other Location
Our Swiss client, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance optical sensors is in search of a:
- Support the definition of detailed characterization and test plans
- Develop electro-optical bench top tester for modules characterization with basic automation for data collection
- Run characterizations and DOE operating on the lab setup.
- Analyze measurement data collected by lab setup, including mass production test data and interact with IC/3D-System teams to support system debugging
- Provide comprehensive documentation of device performance, characterization results, systems and methodologies.
- Support the development of novel characterization procedures and protocols for optoelectronic modules
- Define mass-production tests and support operation teams during mass-production test bring up phase
Qualifications / Skills:
Candidates must have more than 2-3 years of hands-on experience in testing / characterization with strong analytical attitude and solid experience in image sensors/3D-systems characterization, functional tests set-up and data analysis.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Experience/Knowledge in imaging system and image sensors characterization. Experience with Time Of Flight, Active Stereo and Structured Light systems is preferred
- Strong programming and data analysis skills with ability to prototype hardware/software systems
- Good knowledge of Labview (preferred) or Python.
- Experience in lab control, instrumentation and automation
- Background in CMOS IC, image sensors, 3D imaging systems
- Knowledge statistical analysis tools
- Innovative attitude and self-motivate
- Strong attitude to team working
As a member of the team, the candidate will have a wide and varying set of responsibilities as the organization grows and evolves. These may include:
- Work with cross-functional team on device characterization, test definition, qualification and mass production
- Contributing to the ongoing creation of a positive, productive work environment
- Required Skills
- 2+ yrs exp in 3D-systems characterization; image sensor functional tests set-up and data analysis
- English fluency
- EU citizen or valid Swiss work permit holder
Option 1: Create a New Profile